WELLINGTON, July 3 (Reuters) – The sentencing hearing for an Australian man accused of killing 51 Muslim worshippers in New Zealand’s worst mass shooting has been set to begin on Aug. 24, the court said on Friday.
Brenton Tarrant pleaded guilty to all charges in a Christchurch High Court hearing earlier this year.
Justice Cameron Mander said the hearing is estimated to last three days, but it will take as long as is necessary.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.